Welcome to our page.
We haven't been around for a while but we will see what we can do now.

Saturday, September 23, 2006


My one year old. Here she is!!! Well we have been in Alberta for almost 1 year. I can't believe how busy we have been. The Martins are adding another edition to our family sometime in Spring. I was wondering why I was feeling SOOOO tired. And then Jaala came up to one day and said, " Mommy there is a baby in your womb." So we decided to find out. We knew it was a possibility and were hoping for one around now so we are all excited. I will have 2 sets of kids. Next September Jaala goes to kindergarten. I will have one set at school and one at home. We figure baby will be arriving in April or May. I am not really sure of dates yet.
Leah enjoyed her party. we had a few families over. Our oven wasnt' working so I had to use the stove at the church. My Mom felt sorry for me. However I hadn't had an oven for 2 weeks so I was prepared. Made the lasagne last week, froze it and so I only had to heat it up. Leah got a few nice outfits and a couple new toys. As most you parents know we need more toys like we need holes in our heads. But they are nice. I really will have to get around to having a yard sale. Maybe next fall. This blogging really isn't that hard. I can't believe how seldom I get here. Hey Mar! we are waiting to hear from you!!!!

4 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Leah! And congrats on the new one too:) Good to hear from you!

Laura Jean said...

Having those photo of the child's first birthday with cake on their face and hands are so precious and cute too. Congratulations on your newest addition to the family come Spring. If you ever pass through Calgary let me know and we can meet up for coffee. Great to read what you have been up to with your blog. Take care. Laura Jean

Carla said...

Congratulations!

Amy said...

Congrats! I haven't been on in awhile and so this is news to me. I hope you are doing well and that the little one inside is growing as he/she should. Take care.
(can't stay long ... am looking after a friends kid and need to go supervise)
Love ya,
Amy