Welcome to our page.
We haven't been around for a while but we will see what we can do now.

Sunday, June 03, 2007




Just look at my baby girl only a couple months ago. WE are blown away by just how fast they grow. ANd having a baby always makes your other babies look so big!!! I just looked at this photo next to one I took today and....



Just look at her now.

Our little Leah. I can't believe just how small she was last summer.

And perspective. Micah is almost 7. Another 9 years and he will be driving a few after that....

I am so glad we decided to have more kids. Micah and Jaala are great friends and I hope that for Nathan and Leah too. The little ones I will likely have for another 18 years, Lord willing. I am really greatful for my family and especially Vern for allowing his faith to be stretched to include these lovely little blessings.

2 comments:

marla said...

Wow...Leah looks so much like I remember Jaala, except for the hair colour.

I remember how big my girls looked when the next one came along...funny thing...

Amy said...

I use St Ives Collagen Elasting (its cheap and yet really effective). Not as greasy or hard to apply as the stuff the dr recommended. Sometimes I have to resort to a prescription creme (a mix of cortisone and vaseline) but that is getting to be rarer and rarer.