Welcome to our page.
We haven't been around for a while but we will see what we can do now.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Well here are my babies. It was suggested that I put


them on here. Most of you have probably already



seen them, however I do have a story.



My little Jaala decided that she should separate her



pictures, without sissors. I found the little pile of



pictures hiding behind my television set one night.



All torn up!



She was already in bed fast asleep, and this was not

a reason to wake a 4 year old! So the next morning

I asked her what happened? She didn't seem to

remember so I told her next time I would help her

and we would use sissors. So if you happen to get a

picture without a square shape. You know what

happened.

1 comment:

Paula T said...

it's a mini vern and mini kathleen! LOL