Welcome to our page.
We haven't been around for a while but we will see what we can do now.

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Fear of the Lord is the ONLY way to be released from the fear of Man.
Ther fear of man is being more impressed with man's reaction to our actions than with God's reaction.

This is the basis of the book I am presently reading. I really think it is a good read for any believer and it really challenges me to think about how I determine my actions.

God wants to empower us to do his will. The author states that, " the more concern we have for God's approval in every situation, the more confidence He releases to us to act with HIS authority.

Luke 12:4-5
"I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who after he has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear him!"

God is HOLY. We must also be holy. In our thoughts, in our words, and in our deeds.

God's commands are for our GOOD. For a believer to live a holy life should be natural.

No comments: